Listen to Power 361 at home!
Power 361 is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. All of your favorite music, your favorite DJs, plus the news, traffic, and weather that you depend on is available anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up Power 361 on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select “Skills” from the main menu of the app.
- Search for Power 361. Tap on the logo to get to the Power 361 skill.
- Tap “Enable” to enable the Power 361 skill.
- Once you’ve enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play Power 361.”
Don’t own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
You can now listen to Power 361 on your Google devices! Simply say ‘Hey Google, talk to Power Three Six One’ or ‘Hey Google, Ask Power Three Six One to Play’ to start the radio.
Don’t own a Google device? Find out everything you need to know from Google.com.
Our station app is Chromecast-enabled for Google Home. Follow these easy steps:
- Confirm that your phone or tablet is connected to the same WiFi as Google Home.
- Open our app. You can download it here.
- Tap the Cast button.
- If you have more than one Google Home speaker, you’ll need to choose which one you’d like to play to.
- You will know you are connected when the Cast button turns from light to dark gray.
- To stop casting, tap the Cast button again (it will appear at the top of your device).
Find more information about Google Chromecast here.